Solax Via Segway
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
Equipped with the same gyroscope technology behind, the Solax Via is able to balance itself on 2 wheels!
Just like a, the via will move forward, backwards, turn and remain stationary when you shift your body’s centre of gravity. Turning is done through hand controls in the tiller.
The system is absolutely safe because there are anti-tip wheels both in front and behind the wheelchair, which are raised automatically when the wheelchair starts.
Playing with, unicycles and hover boards are no longer the sole privilege of able-bodied persons. With the via, persons in wheelchairs can now have the same fun!
- Self-Balancing system by gravity
- Aluminium alloy control panel
- Anti-tip Wheel and safety front Wheels
- Comfortable and adjustable backrest
- LCD side lighting system
- Seat and armrest can be adjusted
- Seat & Back Rest
- Memorial Recorded Seat & Vertebral Straighten out backrest
- Size Of Unfolded 930*700*1000mm（L*W*H
- Size Of Folded 930*700*650mm（L*W*H
- Wheels (Main)10” (Anti-Tip)4”
- Speed 0-15km/h (Adjustable)
- Slope 12º
- Driving Distance 45Km
- Charger DC24V/8A
- Turning Radius 540mm
- Weight (Battery Included) 65KG
- Colour Black
- Driven Way Double-Motor drive
- Tiller Foldable
- Weight Capacity 150Kg
- Battery 24V/40AH Lithium
- Motor 24V/350W