Monarch Volta Mobility Scooter
Prices Include Shipping Cost
This stylish mid-to-large size scooter, combining comfort, ease of use and surprising pulling power, is at the top of its class for affordability and value for money.
With its unique suspension system, super comfortable padded high back seat, and stylish design, the Volta wins in almost all categories.
The large pneumatic tyres, high ground clearance and powerful drivetrain place it at the top end of the mid-size scooter class.
- Independent front suspension
- Adjustable, damped rear mono-shock suspension
- Up to 160 kg weight capacity
- Stunning design with quality finish
- Comfortable padded and contoured seat.
- Powerful 4 pole motor
- Simple, easy to use controls and dashboard
- High visibility LED front, rear and brake lights
- Damage protection side, front and rear bumpers
- Bottle holder in steering column.
- Weight (with batteries) 115 kg
- Weight (without batteries) 83 kg
- Carrying capacity (flat ground) 160 kg
- Dimensions (L x W) 130 x 62 cm
- Ground clearance (motor) 7 cm
- Seat (Depth x Width) 52 x 52 cm
- Maximum speed (programmable) 10 kph
- Operating Range* 25 – 30kms
- * Estimate only – range is subject to terrain, payload and battery type and condition.
- Wheels (Front and Back) 300 mm
- Independent Front Suspension
- Mono-shock Rear Suspension
- Batteries 50A/H
- Motor 4 pole
- Electronics 120 amp
- Charger (off-board) 6 amp
Warranty* 1-3 year limited warranty.
*Must be returned to the Authorised Dealer from whom it was purchased, at owners expense.
The importance of after sales support and service
After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team will work with you till you are fully satisfied
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs, acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
We try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service