Freerider Luggie Elite
Prices Include Shipping Cost
The Luggie Mobility Scooter is the most versatile travel scooter in the world! It can be taken on any form of public transport deal with most inclines and will never let you down! The Luggie comes with the latest battery technology as it uses a Lithium Polymer battery that is the same technology being used in the latest electric cars!
The Luggies smart folding system makes it the world’s most compact scooter, and the folding and unfolding really is as easy as it looks! The Folding scooter can be taken on board trains, planes, buses, cruise ships, trams and pretty much anywhere else you can think of!
- Alloy aluminium chassis frame
- Folds compactly for ease of transport & storage
- Super lightweight, lifts easily into trunk of any car
- Battery removes easily
- Adjustable steering height and angle
- Comfortable seat with two height adjustments
- State of the art, speed control for safe operation
- Rear wheel drive train via direct trans axle
- 24 volts. DC permanent magnet motor
- Intelligent braking system (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
- Plug-in battery charging system
- Free wheel facility
- Total weight (excluding batteries) - 23.5kg
- Standard Luggie range up to 18km, Eco 17 km, Elite 20km
- Maximum speed - 6km
- Maximum load - 114kg *(Elite model 145kgs)
- Turning radius - 90cm
- Ground clearance - 6.4cm
- Lithium battery - 24v, 8.5 ah (2kg) * (Elite model 24v, 10.5 ah)
- Maximum hill slope - 6 degrees
- Overall Length (Unfold) 38.7 in. / 98.2 cm
- Overall Length (folded) 26 in. / 66 cm
- Overall Width 17.9 in. / 45.5 cm
- Lead acid batteries pack (SLA), 12AH X2, 10 kg (22lb) (Eco Luggie)
- Seat width 8cm *(Elite model 42cm)
- Battery indicator LED – Luggie Elite only
- Handlebars Retractable – Luggie Elite only
- Bumper Auto retractable rear bumper – New feature
- Armrests Optional for standard and Eco Luggie
- Armrests included with Luggie Elite model
- Colours: Red, Blue
Pre-delivery assembly, testing and training [+$100.00]
The importance of after sales support and serviceAfter sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team who will work with you till you are fully satisfied
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs, acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
We try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service