Lightweight Freedom Chair DE08L Premium Lite Sport (Splits in two)
Prices Include Shipping Cost
Pro-Freedom Chair DE08L Premium Lite Sport
from The Mobility Scooter & Motorised Wheelchair Specialists!
Only an ultra-light 14kg in weight to lift into the car boot! The Premium Lite Sport DE08L Chair is a gamechanger in portable powerchairs. Based on the Premium A08L Sport this chair has the massive advantage of easily splitting into two segments for easy lifting into the car. Do not break your back trying to lift your portable powered wheelchair ever again. This chair has suspension for a more comfortable ride and Range can be extended up to 45km
- Super easy to fold in a second either way
- Splits quickly and easily into two easy to lift segments
- Features curved backrest
- New double hinge extended footrest
- Joystick can easily be mounted on left or right side of armrest
- Fingertip intuitive control
- Extremely compact when fully folded one piece folding design
- Stable and sturdy Lightweight and highly portable
- High performance lightweight lithium battery 15 km range on just one battery
- Range can easily be extended with a second battery to 30km, and a third battery to 45km in range
- Battery easy to recharge using battery charger provided
- Electromagnetic automatic braking
- Under seat travel pouch
- Ultra-light lifting: Drive segment weight 13.0 kg, Frame 14.3kg
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 60.3cm
- Height: 89cm
- Folding length: 60.0cm
- Folding width: 67cm
- Folding height: 32cm
- Lithium battery: 24v 10ah
- Ground clearance: 6.35cm
- Front-wheel: 7’’PU
- Real wheel: 12’’ pneumatic air tyres
- Max weight capacity: 160kg
- Total weight: 27.3.kg
- Battery weight: 1.6KG
- Grade ability: 12°
- Speed: 1~7km/hr
- Seat size: 49.0cm x 44cm
- Motors: 250w ×2 brushless
- Brakes: Electromagnetic braking
- Anti-tips: Yes
- Backrest: Adjustable (vertically)
- Range: 15km 1x battery, 30km 2x batteries, 45km 3x batteries
- Suspension: Yes – 2x front + 2x rear
The importance of after sales support and service After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team will work with you till you are fully satisfied
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs, acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
We try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service