Light Drive Power Assist | Power Add on For Manual …
Prices Include Shipping Cost
The Light Drive power assist is an electric motor that turns your manual wheelchair into an ultra-light, high performance electric wheelchair in seconds!
An extended colour range, a new anti-tip, a more ergonomic clutch system… Light Drive power assist is changing in order to make life even more beautiful!
The motor attachment simply hooks onto the rear of your rigid or folding manual wheelchair.
The Light Drive unit is operated by a joystick while maintaining the chair’s manoeuvrability – its stop’s when you let go of the joystick and has a 360-degree movement including full reversal.
By releasing a clutch, you can free wheel giving you the choice between using the power add on assistance or manual use.
Safety is a principal factor of the Light Drive with a downhill braking feature in place that automatically controls your decent.
Benoit Systems have designed the Light Drive to be a robust & reliable power add for most manual wheelchairs.
- Turn your manual wheelchair into an ultra-light power chair in seconds
- Climb hills with no effort, coast across grass, sweep along gravel paths and uneven pavers
- Speed adjustable with a top speed of 10km/h
- Range 14km-16km on one battery charge
- Reliable power assistance adds on for your manual chair
- Funded by NDIS 5 Star Mobility is a NDIS provider)
Who uses the Light Drive Power Assist?
- People with disabilities (all ages)
- Existing power wheelchair users
People with the following conditions:
- Heart condition
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- lower-limb amputations
- Spastic diplegia or Little’s Disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
Turn your manual wheelchair into an ultra-light power chair in 20 seconds!
- The Light Drive powers the existing (self-propelled) wheels on your wheelchair and does not alter the dynamics.
- Now with your added power, you will be able to face almost all terrains including climbing hills with no effort.
- Climb hills with no effort, coast across grass, sweep along gravel paths and uneven roads.
- The unit hooks onto the rear and is simple to operate, meaning your journeys become much easier to complete.
- Transporting your manual wheelchair with the Light Drive unit is effortless when traveling by vehicle. All parts to the Light Drive detach from your manual wheelchair which is a huge advantage over fixed power electric wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
- Attaching the Light Drive Power Assist can be done in four steps
- Attaching the unit to your rigid or folding manual wheelchair takes 20 seconds!
- Using two pre-installed plates (on the rear of the manual wheelchair), attach the Light Drive power assist unit by hooking onto these then fasten by pulling the two locking handles outward.
Why Light Drive Power Assist?
- The power add on unit is easy to unhook from the manual wheelchair making it an in- expensive power device to transport via a vehicle – no need for an expensive adaptive van for transportation.
- Provides wheelers with extra power while maintaining exercise, muscle tone, strength and energy.
- Avoids the need to switch to a heavy power chair.
- Can be fitted to kids’ manual wheelchairs with minimum width of 40 cm between wheels.
The features of the Light Drive Power Assist!
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY TRANSPORTABLE
ADAPTS TO ALL WHEELCHAIRS
INDOORS / OUTDOORS
CAN BE TRANSPORTED BY PLANE
COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE
MADE IN FRANCE
AUTONOMY 15 TO 18 KM
Attaching the unit to your rigid or folding manual wheelchair takes 20 seconds!
Using two pre-installed plates (on the rear of the manual wheelchair), attach the Light Drive power assist unit by hooking onto these then fasten by pulling the two locking handles outward.
1. Place the power add-on onto the hooks at the rear of your wheelchair.
3. Attach the controller to the supplied bracket on your wheelchair.
4. Attach the anti-tip wheel.
The importance of after sales support and service
After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team will work with you till you are fully satisfied
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs, acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
We try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service