Portable Car Hoist
Which scooters are compatible with the Atlas 4 car hoist?
The following scooters are compatible with the Atlas 4 Portable Hoist: solax folding mobility scooters -Freerider Luggie scooters
Will the Atlas 4 Hoist Fit in my car?
You will need to measure the boot of your car to ensure compatibility. See dimensions below:
(You don’t need to worry about the height of the boom. The boom pops out so you can lay it in the boot)
- The Atlas 4 Portable Car Hoist is an amazing hoist that can lift to 40kg and does not require any modification to your car.
- The Atlas 4 hoist is designed to fit a range of cars and is easy to use which allows the user to take the Atlas 4 on holiday or use in multiple cars if required.
- The Atlas 4 requires no bolting or modification made to any vehicle; it is also supplied with a key fob for remote control and is either powered by the scooter it lifts or by an external battery unit.
- The Atlas 4 portable car hoist is the only non-permanent car hoist available in the Australian market today and is ideal for use with our range folding mobility scooters when the user struggles to lift any equipment into the boot of the car.
Benefits and features of the Atlas 4 portable car hoist
- Maximum load capacity of 40kg
- Automatic up and down function
- Swinging boom for ease of use
- Boom is foldable and removable as needed
- Multiple power options
- Remote control option
- Parcel shelf can still be used in your car
- Easy to move from one vehicle to another
- Lay all parts on the floor
- Connect the Supporting Bar to the Securing Bar
- Place the boom base on top of the securing bar ensuring that the bolt holes are in line
- Using the four bolts supplied – secure the boom base to the securing bar with the supplied Allen key
- Place the frame into the boot with the Boom Base situated to the left of the boot lip and the Supporting Bar running left to right alongside the inside of the boot lip
- Using the ratchet lever, ratchet the hoist frame against the rear seat and boot lip until the frame is fully secured
- Insert the Boom Arm into the Boom Base and ensure that the securing catch is lifted, then released once the Boom Arm is firmly secured
- Connect and secure Power Cable to the Boom
How to operate the Atlas 4 Portable Car Hoist
- Swing the Boom Arm outwards to its outmost position
- Ensure the scooter or wheelchair is positioned in the correct position for lifting
- Press and hold the ‘Down’ button to lower the hoist
- Connect the Lifting Hook securely to the scooter or wheelchair
- Press and hold the ‘Up’ button to raise the scooter above the boot lip, steadying the scooter to ensure it does not come in to contact with the vehicle
- Carefully swing the Boom inwards into the boot
- Press and hold the ‘Down’ button to lower the hoist until the scooter or wheelchair is firmly placed on the vehicle floor
- Remove the Lifting Hook from the scooter or wheelchair
- Press and hold the ‘Up’ button to retract the hoist Lifting Strap and Hook
- Disconnect the Power Supply
- Lower the Boom Arm and remove the Boom Base by lifting on the release and secure catch
- Stow the Boom Arm securely and close the boot
- Boom Arm
- Height locating slots
- Securing Bar
- Supporting Bar
- Ratchet and Ratchet Lever
- Release and Securing Catch
- Boom Base
- Bolts and Allen Key
- Lifting strap and hook
- Up and Down button
- Power Cable
- Portable power pack available as an optional extra
Key safety points
- It should be fully secured before operating
- Always ensure there are no signs of damage before use
- Never exceed the maximum loading capacity
- Misuse of the Atlas 4 could result in serious injury
- The Atlas 4 should never be operated by a child or anyone not deemed appropriate to operate the equipment
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs , acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the
most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
we try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service