Meet the new Moving Life Atto Sport! A perfect combination of high-caliber functionality and cutting-edge design, we like to think of the Atto Sport as the sports car of all mobility scooters. Racing inspired design!
As the newest addition to the Moving life catalog, the Moving Life Atto Sport comes with all the safety and convenience features of the classic Atto mobility scooter, but offers extra performance, an extra-contemporary look, and extra amenities that customers will surely enjoy.
Moving Life has preserved the ATTO’s market-leading functionality: Drive Mode, Split Mode, Compact Mode and Trolley Mode.
Sleek, sportscar-like design and details
• Easy to fold into trolley and easy to unfold
• Splits into 2 lightweight segments for easy carrying, compact storage
• Trolley mode makes it convenient to walk with and steer when folded
• Ergonomic design with ample legroom and armrests
• Lithium flight-approved battery and charger
• Rich information LCD display
• Embedded headlights
• Anti-theft wireless key fob
• Shock-absorbing airless NPT tires
• Soft, PU leather trimmings, backrest and seat upholstery
• Rear light reflector
• Cruise control option for longer rides
• Adjustable seat with 3 different heights
• Automatic slowdown on steeper slopes
• Easily adjust height and angle of tiller
• Lightweight aluminium chassis
• Brushless DC motor enhances durability and power
• On/ off button
• 10 km/h (6.2 mph) travel speeds (speed can be switched while driving)
• 3 Wheels enable 52-degree radius
• Onboard USB charging port (support 1 ampere output)
• Warning sound alert (horn)
• One-click shift from forward to reverse
• Automatic reverse travel alert sound
• Left hand compatible
• Rear light lifting handle
• Easy access to battery when folded
• Extra storage room under seat
• FDA, CE, EN 12184, ISO 7176 certified
• 12cm ground clearance in various terrains
• ERB (Electric Release Brake) for safer braking
• Front disk brake for extra safety
• Free wheel (neutral mode) enables wheeling when battery is empty
Split Mode: allows easy lifting for placing ATTO in a car trunk or an airplane’s overhead compartment.
Moving Life has also maintained ATTO’s ability to be the perfect travel companion (Approved by): CE / FDA / SGS
After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team will work with you till you are fully satisfied
are created specifically to enhance, support and work with the ATTO mobility scooter in all user modes; while driving, while wheeling along as trolley and when folded for storage or transportation