Bosch Batteries – The Ultimate Powerful JourneyIn 1922, Bosch made its mark in battery production. From manufacturing batteries for passenger vehicles to off-highway applications, Bosch continuously revolutionizes its line of products for the automotive industry across the globe.Creating solutions such as Bosch Hightec AGM Battery for Start-Stop technology, Bosch addresses the needs of an ever-changing market. Whether it’s about powering your passenger vehicle, off-highway applications including mining, recreation and marine, Bosch has a battery to suit all needs.
After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team who will work with you till you are fully satisfied
AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology from Bosch is the leading technology on the market for the most exacting requirements. Special absorbent glass mats hold all the electrolyte, allowing higher amounts of energy to pass through.
This ensures the highest performance:
Longer service life and up to 4 times higher deep-cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries
Constant power even on short trips, in stop-and-go traffic or high consumption when stationary
Excellent charge acceptance and starting performance with a large number of electrical devices
Leakproof and suitable for installation in any position
First-class quality from Bosch
The performance profile can be considerably improved in conjunction with Deep Cycle technology, which facilitates use in difficult conditions (e.g. when subjected to strong vibration, frequent charge and discharge cycles or situations with high discharge currents).
BENEFITS OF AGM BATTERIES
-The batteries are sealed to prevent any form of leakage and are also classed as spill proof
– They can also be mounted vertical or horizontal to suit storage space or specific environment as they are sealed;
– You can store them inside your car, 4-WD, caravan, camper or motor home, truck or marine vessel – no problems at all
– They do not need to be vented if stored inside a box
– They have a low internal resistance so they can be fully recharged at a lower voltage and accept a larger charge of current than other batteries
– From a standard car , 4WD or truck alternator they wil recharge quickly in about 2-3 hours as they will take a higher charge. A deep cycle wet cell battery can take up to 8-12 hours to store only 70% to 80% of its potential charge;
– Its possible to be discharged much deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries;
– Because of their smart design, AGM batteries can be recharged up to 5 times faster then a regular wet cell battery. AGM batteries are compatible for alarm panels, cars, 4WD, caravan, campers, motorhomes, truck and marine applications.
An AGM battery when left unattended (not connected to anything) will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back to a full charge. A normal wet cell battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week;
AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough, fully sealed, and will take an enormous force, they are designed to withstand shock and vibration better than any standard battery.