After sales support is one of the most important considerations of a purchase process. when it comes to buying mobility equipment.
5star mobility Scooters consider you our customer for life and are here to assist you should something go wrong 24/7 with your purchase.
we just do not talk the talk we walk the walk with you until you are fully satisfied with our caring team who will work with you till you are fully satisfied
• Made specifically for Parkinson’s – it has no competitors
• U-STEP shape allows patient to walk upright safely within walker
• U-STEP will not move until brakes are squeezed, very important for Parkinson’s
• Rear wheels can be further tensioned with rolling resistance control to slow speed
• All round wheels allow U-STEP to turn on its own footprint
• Positive reverse braking system (squeeze to release brakes) combats helps getting out of chair and allows control of speed
• 0% of Parkinson’s sufferers have Freezing of Gait (FOG) and the laser and sound cue module will combat FOG with a very high success rate
• Spring loaded front wheels allow traversing small rises and rear kerb assists help overcome kerbs
• Maximum User Weight 170kg
• Accommodates users 4’10” to 6’2″ or 148 to 188cm
• Overall width 58.5cm
• Seat height 56cm
• Length 63.5cm
• Turning circle 74cm
• Colour Black
• Weight 9.1 kgs
• Folded Dimensions (approx.) 107 x 58.5 x 26cm
• Lightweight and adjustable.
• Sharp red laser light projects when leaned on
• Low maintenance and 2 AA batteries supply power