The advantages of TOPRO:
- TOPRO is designed to allow you to walk inside the frame, with nothing to bump against your knees and encouraging you to stand straight, giving good skeletal support, reducing tiredness & muscle strain.
- With TOPRO you can adjust the grips to wrist level and this gives you a slight, natural bend in your elbow and allows you to walk tall inside the frame and prevents falls. The memory stick will always keep the correct height for you.
- TOPRO has a woven basket in front and a woven seat allowing correct folding.
- TOPRO folds like hands clapping allowing you to hook the front wheels over the sill of the rear car door and tumble the rollator in between front and back seats; no more lifting in and out of cars.
- TOPRO now has a 7 year frame & handles warranty and has won many awards in Europe. Quality materials, rigorous testing and state of the art manufacturing produce enduring quality. TOPRO rigorously test their products including a 90 day out in the snow test.
- The simple elegance of TOPRO coupled with your new upright stance is a real good look.
- Stands steady on its wheels when folded.
- Takes little space when being stored.
- Excellent brakes, kerb lifters and edge guard
- Safe to use and practical crossing thresholds, kerbs etc.
- Easy to operate brakes.
- Folds easy together and requires little space
- Easy to unfold and a height adjustment with memory function
- Unique memory function that sets the handles back in the right height.
- The rollator folds together by pulling the strap on the seat.
- Is practical to transport. Excellent for users who travel by car, bus, train or airplane.
- Diameter front wheels 27.5cm
- Diameter rear wheels 22.5 cm
- Width on front/rear wheels 4.2 cm
- Grip distance driving brake 6.5cm
- Height when folded up 86 cm
- Width when folded up 27cm
- Length when folded up 76cm
- Maximum weight of user 150kg
- Product weight 8.6 kg
- Weight capacity basket 15kg
- Recommended user height 150cm
- Height of handles 76 – 95 cm
- Maximum length 76 cm
- Maximum width 70 cm
- Width between handles 50 cm
- Seat height 60 cm
- Turning dial
Since we were founded, more than 15 years ago, we focused solely on electric mobility scooters and power chairs , acquired unique expertise in this field our 5-star team drive to bring continuous meaningful improvements to our scooters.
All our products we offer for sale stands out for their unique design made to create maximum protection & Safety for the driver together with classic styling and premium high-end looks.
Safety Is Our Priority
We make sure that our scooters Consists of safety features, meet the toughest European and US safety standards, are FDA-approved, and comply with the EN-12184 requirements.
Complete Confidence in Our Products
With a proven track record of long-lasting reliability, we are confident to offer one of the most comprehensive warranty policies in the market today.
Quality Is Our Standard
We try to create an outstanding user experience by giving extra attention to ergonomic design, easy -to-use controls, adjustable suspension, orthopaedic seating, generous leg room.
5 Star Service / After Sales Service
An inhouse technical support team and outstanding availability of spare parts all around Australia has made 5-star mobility scooters well known for responsive, professional service